Donate Your Canadian Tire Money


Although the connection between homeless pets and Canadian Tire may not be immediately obvious, it does exist. VPAS can use Canadian Tire money to purchase much needed supplies to help keep things organized at our shelter and to help pets. In fact, Rubbermaid containers make wonderful, warm, dry, and safe shelters for feral and street cats.

To donate your Canadian Tire money please either mail it to VPAS (click here for our mailing address) or drop it off any any of the 4 Shaw Pet Hospital locations.


Shaw Pet Hospital Locations:

Central Saanich Animal Hosp - Central Saanich

Vetcetera Pet Hosp - Tillicum Mall

Burnside Pet Clinic - Burnside at Douglas

Hollywood Pet Hosp - Fairfield